9 juli 2015

Summer school

I've been out of both Internet and also workspace for the last month as we've been moving, but now we're back on the online track. Unfortunately I couldn't tell you the amazing news when it happened, but...
  • The Finnish board of education has approved an application where the Finnishswedish vocational institutions will test Minecraft as an educational tool during 2015-2016. My role? advisor...
  • I forgot to cancel a Minecraft server contract so we - our school - have to pay it over the summer. But I got a brilliant idea, as we anyway pay for the server we can let our students use it! ...because some of them will anyway play Minecraft... and when they do use it they maybe want to do some quests as well to exchange for studypoints and voilá! we have a summer school!!!
I convinced my principals that it's worth a try and I have some quests up and running, when the next semester starts we'll see how much work (and time) they have put into the game. And the easiest quest is very simple: be creative! You can't fail...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar